Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

''ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M''


Celebrities like Audrey Tautou , January Jones , Freida Pinto , Astrid Berges - Frisbey , Olga Kurylenko , Alice Dellal , Mélanie Doutey and Lou Lesage gathered last night in Paris to celebrate the release of the new collection " Isabel Marant pour H & M " . This event allowed the guests to experience the ambience of the streets of Paris in the early '90s. The collection, which includes elements of her legendary career is presented in cinematic style, with photos, videos and models from the street , introducing us to the world of Isabel Marant . The collection will be realesed on  November the 14th in around 250 stores worldwide.
"We wanted to present the collection in a way that reflects the reality of the everyday , not extravagance on the red carpet , so I perceive my work . My creations are intended for everyone, I find inspiration in the world around them , and the urban environment has imposed a natural choice for the background of this event. And it had to be Paris , it is part of me, " said Isabel Marant
"I think it's great when a couture designer achieve such cooperation and make their creations available to everyone. The pieces are very desirable . I know that many will wait in line on the 14th , and it's exciting , "said an American actress January Jones .
 "This is my second time to attend the launch of designer collection in collaboration with H & M . I believe that cooperation with popular designers is very important for young girls they inspire , but for someone like me who loves to shop at H & M 's. In this way, fashion is not just beautiful and chic , but also affordable , "said a popular Indian actress Freida Pinto .
 " The street party was the perfect way to mark the release of the collection that draws its energy from the casual Parisian style. The event exuded optimism and reality , reflecting the sense Isabel Marant for urban sophistication and bohemian spirit . I think it is a collection for women, men and teens and I hope that our customers are equally excited about the release of this collection , "said Maragreta van den Bosch, creative advisor at H & M . 
Do you like to shop at H&M?
Love,
           Ariana 

No comments:

Post a Comment